Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Izayo

Izayo

I don't really play 7D2D lately. feel free to suggest or report if you spot anything weird in my mod here or in the community discord or even in my youtube channel.  for some reason I can't drop a comment in the 7daystodiemod site so I can't reply in there.

7 hours ago, L1ghtf1fty said:

after installing the mod, the x4 and x8 scopes installed on vanilla weapons are invisible (but work)

must be something wrong with the visible_mod . I'll fix this as soon as possible. thanks for the report

*update*

I forgot to add my weapon's tag to the 4x 8x scope 

0101.thumb.png.df439e43f2d1a1e736d82778022d9bc4.png

you can manually add this line in the make_mods_visible_mod / item_modifiers     modgunscopemedium / modgunscopelarge

<requirement name="HoldingItemHasTags" tags="IZY"/>

or just replace with this

fix hidden scope in vanilla guns :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OV_uTDeX70itFi44c9xK0FLdrbryxQ38/view?usp=sharing

Izayo

Izayo

I don't really play 7D2D lately. feel free to suggest or report if you spot anything weird in my mod here or in the community discord or even in my youtube channel.  for some reason I can't drop a comment in the 7daystodiemod site so I can't reply in there.

7 hours ago, L1ghtf1fty said:

after installing the mod, the x4 and x8 scopes installed on vanilla weapons are invisible (but work)

must be something wrong with the visible_mod . I'll fix this as soon as possible. thanks for the report