Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Danzo

Danzo

Uh, okay. I've created a simple modlet that can be used to revert back to the previous progression. We'll need a T6 quest ticket from the creative menu. I have removed all the rewards from this quest, which will allow us to get progression points quickly, but no experience or loot. Don't forget to turn off the daily quest limit.
I'll leave it here, I don't think anyone will mind. Just in case anyone could use it:

Danzo

Danzo

Uh, okay. I've created a simple modlet that can be used to revert back to the previous progression. We'll need a T6 quest ticket from the creative menu. I have removed all the rewards from this quest, which will allow us to get progression points quickly, but no experience or loot.
I'll leave it here, I don't think anyone will mind. Just in case anyone could use it:

Danzo

Danzo

Uh, okay. I've created a simple modlet that can be used to revert back to the previous progression. We'll need a T6 job ticket from the creative menu. I have removed all the rewards from this quest, which will allow us to get progression points quickly, but no experience or loot.