Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Darkus

Darkus

Typo and added implementation details

14 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Open the inventory and click on the lock icon.
You are now in Lock Toggle Mode.
Select any inventory slot to enable the lock.
Click on the lock or close the inventory window to save your options.

This doesn't seem to work for me. I previously had the top row of slots locked before the new lock icon feature (when arrows were available). That top row is still locked, and I can't seem to lock or unlock any new or old slots. Have tried multiple variations of toggling the lock icon and then clicking the slots (one at a time or multiples), then toggling the lock icon off (or exiting the UI). But the same top row stay locked with all other slots unlocked. I verify by clicking the sort icon to see which items are able to move and re-sort, but the same top row stay fixed while items in all other slots can be sorted/moved. Does this new feature require starting a new character? (Note: this is from testing on dedicated server with a mod that increases number of bag slots to 60, so not sure if that could possibly be interfering with functionality).

Darkus

Darkus

13 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

Open the inventory and click on the lock icon.
You are now in Lock Toggle Mode.
Select any inventory slot to enable the lock.
Click on the lock or close the inventory window to save your options.

This doesn't seem to work for me. I previously had the top row of slots locked before the new lock icon feature (when arrows were available). That top row is still locked, and I can't seem to lock or unlock any new or old slots. Have tried multiple variations of toggling the lock icon and then clicking the slots (one at a time or multiples), then toggling the lock icon off (or exiting the UI). But the same top row stay locked with all other slots unlocked. I verify by click the sort icon to see which items are able to move and re-sort, but the same top row stay fixed while items in all other slots can be sorted/moved. Does this new feature require starting a new character?