Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OpposedLime1

OpposedLime1

13 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

We've made some adjustments to the controllers in B325. If you still have concerns, please be specific on what areas of the controller you have issues with. Thanks!

At this point the biggest gripe I still have is having to hold Y to interact with items in the inventory. I liked the old system way more, as this new one feels like an unnecessary process while crafting, modifying, scraping, using an item, etc. It slows down the inventory a lot and I would love to see it changed back. The cursor coming back was a great change and is incredibly appreciated. It’s a great system and I really am glad to see it staying in the game.

EDIT: Just played and wow. The cursor updates are amazing. Not only did they add it back, but they made it faster when not directly hovering over your inventory/loot inventory (THANK YOU!) which is perfect since it allows us to navigate to loot quicker. Another amazing change is having the cursor remember its position while looting. Having it automatically just appear in the left-side loot inventory where I left it previously is a welcome change.

Still really hoping for the removal of the “Hold Y” thing but the other changes are absolutely amazing!

OpposedLime1

OpposedLime1

13 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

We've made some adjustments to the controllers in B325. If you still have concerns, please be specific on what areas of the controller you have issues with. Thanks!

The cursor coming back was a great change and is incredibly appreciated. It’s a great system and I really am glad to see it staying in the game.

At this point the biggest gripe I still have is having to hold Y to interact with items in the inventory. I liked the old system way more, as this new one feels like an unnecessary process while crafting, modifying, scraping, using an item, etc. It slows down the inventory a lot and I would love to see it changed back.