Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
binf_shinana

binf_shinana

I'm a speed player who built an M60 by day 7 on Insane with 60 minutes per day, and upgraded my armor to quality 5, so I'm essentially disqualified from this discussion.

You have the freedom and right to hold out hope that there's still an update left.

And, The discussion will likely go something like this: sales figures are up, so vanilla definitely made the right changes, there's a problem with the way you play, if you don't like it, get a mod.

binf_shinana

binf_shinana

I'm a speed player who built an M60 by day 7 on Insane and upgraded my armor to quality 6, so I'm essentially unqualified to participate in this discussion.

You have the freedom and right to hold out hope that there's still an update left.

And, The discussion will likely go something like this: sales figures are up, so vanilla definitely made the right changes, there's a problem with the way you play, if you don't like it, get a mod.

binf_shinana

binf_shinana

I'm a speed player who built an M60 by day 7 on Insanity and upgraded my armor to quality 6, so I'm essentially unqualified to participate in this discussion.