Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

Hi everybody!

I have some fun ideas to expand this mod, (one of my first mods by the way) but since I have been so busy with other projects I did not have the time to work on this one. I am working on some additions now, but it will take me some time. 

In the meanwhile I want to finally (yes, I know it's being a while 😅) fix the full bonus description of the armor, that HungoftheRiceFields reported (thank you! 💜), so that is what this tiny update 1.0.1 does. 

I will have more fun stuff for the mod soon 😊.

UPDATE 1.0.1: 
-Fixes the description of the full set armor bonus in the character UI. The bonus was working fine, but it was not showing up in the UI. 

You have the links for Nexus mods and SimFileShare in the first post. 

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Hi everybody!

I have some fun ideas to expand this mod, (one of my first mods by the way) but since I have been so busy with other projects I did not have the time to work on this one. I am working on some additions now, but it will take me some time. 

In the meanwhile I want to finally (yes, I know it's being a while 😅) fix the full bonus description of the armor, that HungoftheRiceFields reported (thank you! 💜), so that is what this version 1.0.1 does. 

I will have more fun for the mod soon 😊.

UPDATE 1.0.1: 
-Fixes the description of the full set armor bonus in the character UI. The bonus was working fine, but it was not showing up in the UI. 

You have the links for Nexus mods and SimFileShare in the first post.