(1.0) LittleRedSonja Navezgane Chainsaw Massacre

LittleRedSonja

Hi! A new mod where I apply a lot of new things I learned while I was making "T2 into T3 grade weapons". I hope you enjoy it! 💜:

NavezganeChainsawMassacre.thumb.png.ba9c5b6d44b133f6eb5a5823a405066b.png

NAVEZGANE CHAINSAW MASSACRE

Makes the Chainsaw into a weapon of mass destruction when wearing lumberjack set, increasing damage, damage resistance, fuel capacity and attack speed. Tweaked stats to make it as balanced as possible while making the chainsaw powerful and fun to use. Become the king of badassery in the zombie apocalypse!

The Homelite XL Chainsaw:
A symbol of sheer badassery, this Homelite XL-12 chainsaw is effective and efficient in cutting trees and sawing limbs. The ultimate weapon of mass destruction in the zombie apocalypse.

The Lumberjack Chainsaw Gloves:
This gloves allows you to inflict massive damage with a chainsaw. Almost as good as a chainsaw hand. Almost.

The Lumberjack Chainsaw Boots:
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" You will get increased attack speed with chainsaws when wearing this boots.

The Lumberjack Full Set Bonus:
Damage resistance when using chainsaws.

I hope you enjoy the mod 💜. Let me know too if you have suggestions or find bugs 😘

Download:

Nexus Mods: Navezgane Chainsaw Massacre at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

SimFileshare: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4783840/

I just want to drop by to say that all my mods seem to be working without issues in the new b326 update, but please feel free to report any bugs or problems if you find any. Have a nice day and enjoy your game! 💜

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody!

I have some fun ideas to expand this mod, (one of my first mods by the way) but since I have been so busy with other projects I did not have the time to work on this one. I am working on some additions now, but it will take me some time. 

In the meanwhile I want to finally (yes, I know it's being a while 😅) fix the full bonus description of the armor, that HungoftheRiceFields reported (thank you! 💜), so that is what this tiny update 1.0.1 does. 

I will have more fun stuff for the mod soon 😊.

UPDATE 1.0.1: 
-Fixes the description of the full set armor bonus in the character UI. The bonus was working fine, but it was not showing up in the UI. 

You have the links for Nexus mods and SimFileShare in the first post. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos (see edit history)