Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
binf_shinana

binf_shinana

13 minutes ago, meganoth said:

An interval would be more consistent with changed day length settings, no question about it. But both are settings, so easily changeable to fit each other. The advantage of the daily reset is that it is very easy to understand, less artificial, and counting while playing is similarily easy. 

So I think a **daily** limit is the right solution.

Since it's a buff, I wrote it with the assumption that real-time time would be used for the judgment (e.g., 10-minute intervals in real life).

Even if you limit it to the number of times per day, if it's a lot, like 8 times, I don't think you'll remember the number of times you've cleared it. (I know that the quest completion date and time is written in the quest result, so it can be counted even if you forget, but I think there are many players who don't know this.)

And if you can remove the limit in the options, is there paradoxically a need to set a limit?

I almost never did quests in 1.0, so I'd like to throw the ball to quest maniacs on this matter.

(Addendum) Ah, but if that's the case, you can reply, "It's the same as players who don't like the length of a day being able to extend their day," so it's a pointless discussion.

Well, I'll leave the ball to quest maniacs for now.

binf_shinana

binf_shinana

3 minutes ago, meganoth said:

An interval would be more consistent with changed day length settings, no question about it. But both are settings, so easily changeable to fit each other. The advantage of the daily reset is that it is very easy to understand, less artificial, and counting while playing is similarily easy. 

So I think a **daily** limit is the right solution.

Since it's a buff, I wrote it with the assumption that real-time time would be used for the judgment (e.g., 10-minute intervals in real life).

Even if you limit it to the number of times per day, if it's a lot, like 8 times, I don't think you'll remember the number of times you've cleared it. (I know that the quest completion date and time is written in the quest result, so it can be counted even if you forget, but I think there are many players who don't know this.)

And if you can remove the limit in the options, is there paradoxically a need to set a limit?

I almost never did quests in 1.0, so I'd like to throw the ball to quest maniacs on this matter.