Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

typos

7 hours ago, Dragonchampion said:

Can you please make a version of the Winchester 1873 that chambers .44 magnum bullets instead of 7.62, and perhaps make it use Pistol stats instead of Rifle? That way we could have a tier 3 "rifle" variant for pistols, so that you can have the Desert Vulture for assassination, the SMG for "oh crap" scenarios, and the variant Winchester for sniping? That'd be amazing if you could.

Hi! Thank you for your comment 🥰

The Winchester 1873 already chambers .44 magnum ammunition, it is one of the "features" I added (you can see that in the weapons description 😉). So that part, done! 😅.

About making it use pistol perks instead of rifle I could make an Add-On for the mod to change that, as optional, for people that want that feature. Let me take a look at that and I will try to add that in a next update. 

Thank you for the suggestion, and I hope you enjoy the mod 💜

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

7 hours ago, Dragonchampion said:

Can you please make a version of the Winchester 1873 that chambers .44 magnum bullets instead of 7.62, and perhaps make it use Pistol stats instead of Rifle? That way we could have a tier 3 "rifle" variant for pistols, so that you can have the Desert Vulture for assassination, the SMG for "oh crap" scenarios, and the variant Winchester for sniping? That'd be amazing if you could.

Hi! Thank you for your comment 🥰

The Winchester 1873 already chambers .44 magnum ammunition, it is one of the "features" I added. So that part, covered 😅.

About making it use pistol perks instead of rifle I could make an Add-On for the mod to change that, as optional, for people that want that feature. Let me take a look at that and I will try to add that in a next update. 

Thank you for the suggestion, and I hope you enjoy the mod 💜