Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Added updated content and new pictures

Banner_1400x480_7DTD.thumb.png.513a7a06e1bb57422f71c701c9364dd6.png

Hi! 

Do you love the Hunting Knife but late game have to upgrade to Machete "because higher damage"? Did you upgrade to Steel Club but miss the distinct THUNK sound of your beloved Baseball Bat? The Sniper Rifle does not have the same "cool" factor as your Lever Action Rifle?

Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife", the "Titanium Baseball Bat", the "Winchester 1873 Rifle", the "Holland & Holland Paradox" shotgun, the "Remington 870" pump shotgun, the "AK-74 Z Assault Rifle", the "MP-12 Machine Pistol", the "Devouring Gloves" and the "Electro Hammer".

Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats and some new added fun features. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat. This mod adds several new weapons, it does not replace existing vanilla weapons, the vanilla weapons are still in the game untouched, but instead it adds more T3 weapon alternatives to choose from.

Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. 

The Titanium Baseball Bat

Bonk those zombies in style with this impressive 32 inches baseball bat made of solid unforgiving hardwood with a Titanium core. The use of the Titanium Baseball Bat was declared a war crime by the UN right before the zombie apocalypse. The Titanium Baseball Bat inflicts slightly less damage than the steel club and it is less durable, but it is faster, lighter, and the satisfying THUNK sound makes up for it. 

Titanium_Baseball_Bat.thumb.png.1792e0bb40792a49b23dd846aae1808c.png

The Seal Combat Knife

This 11 inches knife will never let you down. You can always relay on it's laminated cobalt steel blade to open a tuna can or to Choppity Chop your way out of a zombie infested room. The Seal Combat Knife inflicts slightly less damage than the machete but its fastest attack speed and less stamina use compensate this. You have to take good care of it though, since it is less durable than the machete. Want to make it even more deadly? Equip a Flame mod and burn some zombies! The Seal Combat Knife can equip a Flame mod, unlike the hunting knife.

The_Seal_Knife_1.thumb.png.d6b8798a0e27c081d1ed193c9e9932e7.png

The Winchester 1873 Rifle
"The Gun That Won the West" was one of the most successful rifles of its day. Cowboys love this reliable rifle because it fires the same .44 ammo as their revolver. Fill your hands with this magnificent rifle, saddle up and blaze your trail into the sunset! The Winchester inflicts slightly less damage than the Sniper Rifle and has shorter range, but can fire faster and chambers 15 .44 rounds, making it the ideal companion for your .44 revolver. Ranger armor perks also apply to the Winchester Rifle. 

Mumpfy_Winchester.thumb.png.c6e5a0ae33427f9bae38153f578d28a5.png

The Remington 870 pump shotgun
A workhorse with a heart of steel, the Remington 870 is one of the most popular shotguns of all time. No other pump shotgun can match its sleek classical lines, ultimate strength and smooth, effortless operation. This never-say-die gun is the weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse. A high damage and shock alternative to the vanilla auto-shotgun. 

Remington870_1.thumb.png.8684bb5d6433f01c0cc2bbfcd9a21e0d.png

The Holland & Holland Paradox shotgun
Both elegant and extremely powerful, the Holland & Holland Paradox can stop an angry elephant as well as decimate a horde of feral zombies. Despite chambering only 2 shells its devastating power remains unmatched to this day. It is the only weapon in the world that can shoot HellFire shells, a new ammunition that offers formidable penetration and shock, and will set any foe on fire for a nice 4th July zombie BBQ.

HollandParadox_1.thumb.png.82755ba068a850921e13ed7e4fcd5794.png

The AK-74 Z
The AK-74 Z was the Russian quick response to the Zombie crisis. More powerful than the legendary AK-47, extremely durable and reliable, this weapon will never let you down and will keep firing when covered in mud or sand, or even underwater. Compared with the M60, the AK-74 Z inflicts slightly more damage, has a smaller magazine and slower rate of fire,  offers much better weapon handling and less recoil, and much better durability. In addition to that, the AK-74 Z is the only weapon in the game that can fire under water, making it a must choice if you build an underwater base. 

AK-74_Z.thumb.png.005f770186db541474ef9bc4712b3ccc.png

The MP-12 Machine Pistol
Previously the weapon of choice for many street gangs, the incredible rate of fire and ease of use of the MP-12 made it very popular between middle class housewifes during the Zombie Outbreak. This Machine Pistol fires .44 and incorporates a built-in Sionics Suppressor that improves weapon handling. The MP-12 fires .44 ammo, benefits from enforcer perks, has an incredible high rate of fire but less damage than the Desert Vulture. It also comes with a "built-in" suppressor.

MP-12_Machine_Pistol.thumb.png.86131679b8b4c6f238316990767fdedd.png

The Devouring Gloves

Legend says these gloves were once owned by Harkon, a powerful vampire of the old world. But vampires are not real, right? Something dark emanates from them, though, and you feel the hunger for blood as soon as you put the gloves on. Power attacks will bleed your foes, and as long as they are bleeding you will recover health. It is time to feed and embrace the dark. Cause bleeding with power attacks and regenerates health when nearby enemies are bleeding.

DevouringGloves.thumb.png.b6c359991e7bb6af837bbec60185b50b.png

The Electro Hammer

The Electro Hammer was developed by the American authorities to deal with the most dangerous and violent prisoners, where the stun baton lacked the 'punch'. The ultimate anti-riot weapon, it soon became popular between neighbourhood patrol services and rogue 'vigilantes' as an easy way to deal with petty criminals and looters. The Electro Hammer is slightly weaker than the steel sledgehammer, but is faster, easier to use, and will electrocute enemies. It benefits from skull crusher perk. 

ElectroHammer.thumb.png.7c9ca656ba7f8a29a236321626301fa2.png

To keep the mod "Server side only" it does not include any custom icons or prefabs. If the server where you play uses this mod you do not need to install it yourself. If you play solo, then install the mod as usual. 

I hope you enjoy the mod 💜. If you like this concept and want to give your favorite T1 or T2 weapon a rework just let me know! 🥰. This is my first time modding weapons in the game and I will probably do some more in the future if you like it ☺️.

Let me know too if you have suggestions or find bugs. Also, if you have an idea for a funny catchy name for the mod let me know, "T2 into T3 grade weapons" is kind of a boring name 😅.

Frequently asked questions: 

1- Does this mod remove the vanilla weapons?: No, all the vanilla weapons are still in the game, untouched and functional. What this mod does is ADD several completely new Tier 3 weapons,  so you will have several T3 alternatives to choose from. 

2- Is your mod compatible with X, Y or Z mod? : Yes, as far as I know my mod is compatible with every other single mod for 7DTD, including of course all my other mods, even full conversions or overhauls should be compatible as long as they do not remove the vanilla ammunition. If you find a mod that is incompatible with mine please let me know and I will see if a compatibility patch can be made. 

3- Can the mod be used server side only?: Yes, the mod can be used both server side only (so if the server where you play have it installed you do not need to install it yourself) or client side (if you play solo instead of multiplayer then you install the mod as usual).

4- Some of the weapons are not showing up in the crafting skills window: If you are using a lot of modded weapons, tolls, and other stuff, some of them might not show up in the corresponding crafting skills window, because there is very limited room there to show all the new modded stuff you have installed. It is not a problem, though. The items will unlock at the proper levels and you can always see what level is required in the items details window. Do not worry, it is just a visual issue, the mods will work as intended. 

5- Will you add more weapons?: Yes, I will add more weapons so you can keep enjoining your favorite weapon with upgraded stats late game. I am open to suggestions, so let me know what weapon you want and I will work on it! 💜

Download:

Nexus Mods: LittleRedSonja T2 into T3 grade weapons at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

SimFileshare: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/4777335/

Take a look at my other mods, you might find something you like 🥰:

LittleRedSonja's Profile | Nexus Mods

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Hi! 

Do you love the Hunting Knife but late game have to upgrade to Machete "because higher damage"? Did you upgrade to Steel Club but miss the distinct THUNK sound of your beloved Baseball Bat? The Sniper Rifle does not have the same "cool" factor as your Lever Action Rifle?

Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife", the "Titanium Baseball Bat", the "Winchester 1873 Rifle", the "Holland & Holland Paradox" shotgun, the "Remington 870" pump shotgun, the "AK-74 Z Assault Rifle" and the "MP-12 Machine Pistol".

Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats and some new added features. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat. This mod adds several new weapons, it does not replace existing vanilla weapons, the vanilla weapons are still in the game untouched, but instead it adds more T3 weapon alternatives to choose from.

Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. 

Bonk those zombies in style with this impressive 32 inches baseball bat made of solid unforgiving hardwood with a Titanium core. The use of the Titanium Baseball Bat was declared a war crime by the UN right before the zombie apocalypse. The Titanium Baseball Bat inflicts slightly less damage than the steel club and it is less durable, but it is faster, lighter, and the satisfying THUNK sound makes up for it. 

The Seal Combat Knife

This 11 inches knife will never let you down. You can always relay on it's laminated cobalt steel blade to open a tuna can or to Choppity Chop your way out of a zombie infested room. The Seal Combat Knife inflicts slightly less damage than the machete but its fastest attack speed and less stamina use compensate this. You have to take good care of it though, since it is less durable than the machete. Want to make it even more deadly? Equip a Flame mod and burn some zombies! The Seal Combat Knife can equip a Flame mod, unlike the hunting knife.

"The Gun That Won the West" was one of the most successful rifles of its day. Cowboys love this reliable rifle because it fires the same .44 ammo as their revolver. Fill your hands with this magnificent rifle, saddle up and blaze your trail into the sunset! The Winchester inflicts slightly less damage than the Sniper Rifle and has shorter range, but can fire faster and chambers 15 .44 rounds, making it the ideal companion for your .44 revolver. Ranger armor perks also apply to the Winchester Rifle. 

Mumpfy_Winchester.thumb.png.c6e5a0ae33427f9bae38153f578d28a5.png

A workhorse with a heart of steel, the Remington 870 is one of the most popular shotguns of all time. No other pump shotgun can match its sleek classical lines, ultimate strength and smooth, effortless operation. This never-say-die gun is the weapon of choice in the zombie apocalypse. A high damage and shock alternative to the vanilla auto-shotgun. 

Both elegant and extremely powerful, the Holland & Holland Paradox can stop an angry elephant as well as decimate a horde of feral zombies. Despite chambering only 2 shells its devastating power remains unmatched to this day. It is the only weapon in the world that can shoot HellFire shells, a new ammunition that offers formidable penetration and shock, and will set any foe on fire for a nice 4th July zombie BBQ.

The AK-74 Z
The AK-74 Z was the Russian quick response to the Zombie crisis. More powerful than the legendary AK-47, extremely durable and reliable, this weapon will never let you down and will keep firing when covered in mud or sand, or even underwater. Compared with the M60, the AK-74 Z inflicts slightly more damage, has a smaller magazine and slower rate of fire,  offers much better weapon handling and less recoil, and much better durability. In addition to that, the AK-74 Z is the only weapon in the game that can fire under water, making it a must choice if you build an underwater base. 

AK-74_Z.thumb.png.005f770186db541474ef9bc4712b3ccc.png

The MP-12 Machine Pistol
Previously the weapon of choice for many street gangs, the incredible rate of fire and ease of use of the MP-12 made it very popular between middle class housewifes during the Zombie Outbreak. This Machine Pistol fires .44 and incorporates a built-in Sionics Suppressor that improves weapon handling. The MP-12 fires .44 ammo, benefits from enforcer perks, has an incredible high rate of fire but less damage than the Desert Vulture. It also comes with a "built-in" suppressor.

MP-12_Machine_Pistol.thumb.png.86131679b8b4c6f238316990767fdedd.png

To keep the mod "Server side only" it does not include any custom icons or prefabs. If the server where you play uses this mod you do not need to install it yourself. If you play solo, then install the mod as usual. 

I hope you enjoy the mod 💜. If you like this concept and want to give your favorite T1 or T2 weapon a rework just let me know! 🥰. This is my first time modding weapons in the game and I will probably do some more in the future if you like it ☺️.

Let me know too if you have suggestions or find bugs. Also, if you have an idea for a funny catchy name for the mod let me know, "T2 into T3 grade weapons" is kind of a boring name 😅.

1- Does this mod remove the vanilla weapons?: No, all the vanilla weapons are still in the game, untouched and functional. What this mod does is ADD several completely new Tier 3 weapons,  so you will have several T3 alternatives to choose from. 

2- Is your mod compatible with X, Y or Z mod? : Yes, as far as I know my mod is compatible with every other single mod for 7DTD, including of course all my other mods, even full conversions or overhauls should be compatible as long as they do not remove the vanilla ammunition. If you find a mod that is incompatible with mine please let me know and I will see if a compatibility patch can be made. 

3- Can the mod be used server side only?: Yes, the mod can be used both server side only (so if the server where you play have it installed you do not need to install it yourself) or client side (if you play solo instead of multiplayer then you install the mod as usual).

4- Some of the weapons are not showing up in the crafting skills window: If you are using a lot of modded weapons, tolls, and other stuff, some of them might not show up in the corresponding crafting skills window, because there is very limited room there to show all the new modded stuff you have installed. It is not a problem, though. The items will unlock at the proper levels and you can always see what level is required in the items details window. Do not worry, it is just a visual issue, the mods will work as intended. 

5- Will you add more weapons?: Yes, I will add more weapons so you can keep enjoining your favorite weapon with upgraded stats late game. I am open to suggestions, so let me know what weapon you want and I will work on it! 💜

Download:

Nexus Mods: LittleRedSonja T2 into T3 grade weapons at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Hi! 

Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife", the "Titanium Baseball Bat", the "Winchester 1873 Rifle", the "Holland & Holland Paradox" shotgun and the "Remington 870" pump shotgun.  
Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat. This mod adds several new weapons, it does not replace existing vanilla weapons, the vanilla weapons are still in the game untouched, but instead it adds more T3 weapon alternatives to choose from.

Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat.

The Seal Combat Knife

Winchester_1873_Rifle.thumb.png.3918a780db8ad49dca99e307d3c5668a.png

Download:

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Added updated content, new pictures, and a link to all my mods in Nexus

Hi! 

Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife", the "Titanium Baseball Bat" and "The Winchester 1873 Rifle".
Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat. This mod adds several new weapons, it does not replace existing vanilla weapons, the vanilla weapons are still in the game untouched, but instead it adds more T3 weapon alternatives to choose from.

Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat.

The Seal Combat Knife

Winchester_1873_Rifle.thumb.png.3918a780db8ad49dca99e307d3c5668a.png

4- Will you add more weapons?: Yes, I will add more weapons so you can keep enjoining your favorite weapon with upgraded stats late game. I am open to suggestions, so let me know what weapon you want and I will work on it! 💜

Download:

LittleRedSonja

LittleRedSonja

Added link to Nexus mods, since the link in simfileshare seems to fail half of the time...

Banner_7DTD_Mods_1400x480.thumb.png.4ac9861451198d35a4743f4ed4124cf1.png

Hi! 

Do you love the Hunting Knife but late game have to upgrade to Machete "because higher damage"? Did you upgrade to Steel Club but miss the distinct THUNK sound of your beloved Baseball Bat? Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife" and the "Titanium Baseball Bat". Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats. Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. The Seal Combat Knife can equip a Flame mod, unlike the hunting knife. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat.

The Seal Combat Knife

This 11 inches knife will never let you down. You can always relay on it's laminated cobalt steel blade to open a tuna can or to Choppity Chop your way out of a zombie infested room. The Seal Combat Knife inflicts slightly less damage than the machete but its fastest attack speed and less stamina use compensate this. You have to take good care of it though, since it is less durable than the machete. Want to make it even more deadly? Equip a Flame mod and burn some zombies!

Download:

Banner_7DTD_Mods_1400x480.thumb.png.4ac9861451198d35a4743f4ed4124cf1.png

Hi! 

Do you love the Hunting Knife but late game have to upgrade to Machete "because higher damage"? Dis you upgrade to Steel Club but miss the distinct THUNK sound of your beloved Baseball Bat? Fear no more! I present you the "Seal Combat Knife" and the "Titanium Baseball Bat". Keep look, animations and sounds of the T2 weapons but get upgraded stats. Weapon stats are tweaked and tested to make it as balanced as possible, while keeping it fun, making these weapons a competitive alternative but not an overpowered obvious choice. The Seal Combat Knife can equip a Flame mod, unlike the hunting knife. Unlocks at same levels and skill as the T3 equivalents, and requires weapon parts to crat.

The Seal Combat Knife

This 11 inches knife will never let you down. You can always relay on it's laminated cobalt steel blade to open a tuna can or to Choppity Chop your way out of a zombie infested room. The Seal Combat Knife inflicts slightly less damage than the machete but its fastest attack speed and less stamina use compensate this. You have to take good care of it though, since it is less durable than the machete. Want to make it even more deadly? Equip a Flame mod and burn some zombies!

Download: