Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SKullcap_GotZ

SKullcap_GotZ

grammar

Day 4,  ~150 rounds for a tier 1 pipe pistol, ~50 rounds for a tier 4 pipe rifle, tier 2 stone spear, and bone knife. I have been running quest 9/10 but all the quests offered today are over 1.1 km away.   I do some base building around noon after looting a neighbor for leather instead of running a quest.  I show up at my base.  It is on the second floor of an abandoned house with no pathing to the second floor.   I collect water from 4 collectors and toss it into the campfire.    Then built my forge with the leather.   Put down the forge, load in metal and clay, and start 20 minutes of wood.   Immediately I hear screamers.   
My base area is completely enclosed in basic blocks.   No need to panic.   Yet the second scream is a call.   I immediately realized they would not wait.  I leave my base and run around to find the two screamers.   Rifle down one but the second falls into the basement after a few pistol shots.   I catch sight of a third screamer outside of the house.   My path down to the second screamer is blocked by 5 zombies.   I almost get them cleared when another 5 zombies show up.    Screams are coming from multiple directions.   I hear noise from my base behind me.   pop into the base and find three groups of zombies beating through 2 walls.   I start clearing a group and have it down to one zombie before 10 more zombies beat in my door from a third direction.   I am trapped now with 16 zombies coming from 3 directions in a 4x5 room.   One group just destroyed my forge.    I can still hear the screamers the whole time.   
Seems a bit overkill for day 4.  

Day 4,  ~150 rounds for a tier 1 pipe pistol, ~50 rounds for a tier 4 pipe rifle, tier 2 stone spear, and bone knife. I have been running quest 9/10 but all the quests offered today are over 1.1 km away.   I do some base building around noon after looting a neighbor for leather instead of running a quest.  I show up at my base.  It is on the second floor of an abandoned house with no pathing to the second floor.   I collect water from 4 collectors and toss it into the campfire.    Then built my forge with the leather.   Put down the forge, load in metal and clay, and start 20 minutes of wood.   Immediately I hear screamers.   
My base area is completely enclosed in basic blocks.   No need to panic.   Yet the second scream is a call.   I immediately realize they will not wait.  I leave my base and run around to find the two screamers.   Rifle down one but the second falls into the basement after a few pistol shots.   I catch sight of a third screamer outside of the house.   My path down to the second screamer is blocked by 5 zombies.   I almost get them cleared when another 5 zombies show up.    Screams are coming from multiple directions.   I hear noise from my base behind me.   pop into the base and find three groups of zombies beating through 2 walls.   I start clearing a group and have it down to one zombie before 10 more zombies beat in my door from a third direction.   I am trapped now with 16 zombies coming from 3 directions in a 4x5 room.   One group just destroyed my forge.    I can still hear the screamers to whole time.   
Seems a bit overkill for day 4.