Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

So, uh. All my SMGs and Tacs now have an 8x scope instead of drum mod and hunting rifles with the 8x scope now have laser focus??!??? Wth is goin on?? lmao Was like this on log in. This is on top of weird ? mark tokens as mods rando appearing (or replacing) mods in our inventories when we logged in. Still can't figure out what was is missing that was in place of those tokens. And an mp5 has 2 scopes on it now because it had a drum now replaced with an 8x ontop of the already added 2x. 
image.thumb.png.ec317c32ca6378aab5d09cd4fab1e30d.png

So, uh. All my SMGs and Tacs now have an 8x scope instead of drum mod and hunting rifles with the 8x scope now have laser focus??!??? Wth is goin on?? lmao Was like this on log in. This is on top of weird ? mark tokens as mods rando appearing (or replacing) mods in our inventories when we logged in. Still can't figure out what was is missing that was in place of those tokens.

So, uh. All my SMGs and Tacs now have an 8x scope instead of drum mod and hunting rifles with the 8x scope now have laser focus??!??? Wth is goin on?? lmao Was like this on log in