Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
CajunBeauty

CajunBeauty

On 8/7/2024 at 12:49 AM, arramus said:

Here are the steps for mostly bypassing Rekt.

1. Complete the initial starter quest and be directed to Rekt at least once since it triggers the other challenges to activate.

2. Complete or avoid that first digging quest.

3. Go to another trader to complete Tier 1.

4. Once you have completed the 10, they will not direct you to Jen. You have to visit Rekt again just to pick up that Next Trader Quest.

After that, Rekt is done.

The last updates added a new feature in the game menus where we can disable Rekt's profanities. He will still be rude though.

The 0-Score mod also has a feature when we go to the Escape menu that can filter him as well.

Thank you! And I hope someone comes up with a way to make him nicer too, because he should not be talking to a lady like that no matter what the circumstances are. That just makes me want to beat him up instead of helping him pay the Duke lol. I also tested out the 15 slot toolbelt, but it doesn't play nice with the Preppo UI. It adds another row on top of the other toolbelt and it overlaps the inventory window as well as some of the slots on the top row will make things disappear if they are placed in those slots. Atleast I tried. This just means needing to keep more in my inventory and going in and out of inventory more often for the tools I need. But I rather do that then lose needed items.

CajunBeauty

CajunBeauty

On 8/7/2024 at 12:49 AM, arramus said:

Here are the steps for mostly bypassing Rekt.

1. Complete the initial starter quest and be directed to Rekt at least once since it triggers the other challenges to activate.

2. Complete or avoid that first digging quest.

3. Go to another trader to complete Tier 1.

4. Once you have completed the 10, they will not direct you to Jen. You have to visit Rekt again just to pick up that Next Trader Quest.

After that, Rekt is done.

The last updates added a new feature in the game menus where we can disable Rekt's profanities. He will still be rude though.

The 0-Score mod also has a feature when we go to the Escape menu that can filter him as well.

Thank you! I also tested out the 15 slot toolbelt, but it doesn't play nice with the Preppo UI. It adds another row on top of the other toolbelt and it overlaps the inventory window as well as some of the slots on the top row will make things disappear if they are placed in those slots. Atleast I tried. This just means needing to keep more in my inventory and going in and out of inventory more often for the tools I need. But I rather do that then lose needed items.