Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Nmenth

Nmenth

11 minutes ago, Riamus said:

And yet how long do you stay on early or mid-game items and want to have Q6?

Then you are making the case that T6 on any item that isn't endgame is not worth crafting.

Yes, that is what I am saying too.

Legendary parts are too rare to spend them on any item that isn't endgame, so T6 is completely useless in most cases.

I'll craft a T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 stone axe as I advance, but I would never intentionally craft a T6 stone axe because legendary parts are too rare.

If legendary parts were far more common, and a T6 stone axe required one legendary part while an iron axe required three, then crafting a T6 stone axe might actually be worth the price.

9 minutes ago, Fisher said:

I got 8 legendary parts from a single tier 3 savage country.

I haven't gotten any quests to a Savage Country yet and so haven't had any reason to go into one. That isn't a bad plan.

Doesn't change my point at all though. Even if I can find eight of them in a Savage Country, they are still too rare to waste on a T6 stone axe.

Nmenth

Nmenth

6 minutes ago, Riamus said:

And yet how long do you stay on early or mid-game items and want to have Q6?

Then you are making the case that T6 on any item that isn't endgame is not worth crafting.

Yes, that is what I am saying too.

Legendary parts are too rare to spend them on any item that isn't endgame, so T6 is completely useless in most cases.

I'll craft a T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 stone axe as I advance, but I would never intentionally craft a T6 stone axe because legendary parts are too rare.

If legendary parts were far more common, and a T6 stone axe required one legendary part while an iron axe required three, then crafting a T6 stone axe might actually be worth the price.