Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Brain75

Brain75

clarity

Well I thought that worked, and it worked for my multiplayer game I host (not dedicated), but it doesn't fix the single player game (and there is only one serverconfig.xml in the root of saves - not like there is one for each save game...) what is the name of the file this is stored in? (I used an advanced search utility to search all txt and log and xml and cfg and ini for the phrase "SaveDataLimit" and that is the only file I found....

Brain75

Brain75

typo

Well I thought that worked, and it worked for my multiplayer game I host, but it doesn't fix the single player game (and there is only one serverconfig.xml in the root of saves - not like there is one for each save game...) what is the name of the file this is stored in? (I used an advanced search utility to search all txt and log and xml and cfg and ini for the phrase "SaveDataLimit" and that is the only file I found....

Brain75

Brain75

Well I thought that worked, and it worked for my multiplayer game I host, but it doesn't fix the single player game (and there is only one serverconfig.xml in the root of saves - not like there is one for each save game... what is the name of the file this is stored in? (I used an advanced search utility to search all txt and log and xml and cfg and ini for the phrase "SaveDataLimit" and that is the only file I found....