Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
For4ger

For4ger

13 minutes ago, Gr.o.m. said:

It would be nice if you can give us numbers. Damage, attack speed, perhaps even DPS.

If you have no numbers, than you should ether give us examples or it might be the case, that it feels for you in that way.

While playing with stone sledgehammer I easily squeezed the first week (7 night was very easy), easily killed several orange eye zombies due to control. But as soon as I switched to the iron one, the swing animation became so slow that sometimes I did not have time to knock down the animation of zombie strike, and I lacked neither speed, not endurance, nor damage, as a result, I often left the fight all wounded, so I return to stone version, hope steel would be better 

For4ger

For4ger

1 minute ago, Gr.o.m. said:

It would be nice if you can give us numbers. Damage, attack speed, perhaps even DPS.

If you have no numbers, than you should ether give us examples or it might be the case, that it feels for you in that way.

While playing with stone sledgehammer I easily squeezed the first week (7 night was very easy), easily killed seceral orange eye zombies due to control. But as soon as I switched to the iron one, the swing animation became so slow that sometimes I did not have time to knock down the animation of zombie strike, and I lacked neither speed, not endurance, nor damage, as a result, I often left the fight all wounded, so I return to stone version, hope steel would be better