Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
For4ger

For4ger

7 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Primitive weapons will be faster but hit not as hard.

When you start to get to the higher tier melee weapons after the primitive weapons (what we refer as T0 weapons), you need to perk into their corresponding perks to improve your efficiencies with them.

For sledgehammers, you would need to perk into Skull Crusher to reduce stamina usage and increase damage while Flurry of Strength increases attack speeds.  Both of those perks fall under the Strength attribute

I know that all, spend skills on 3 lvl of skull crusher, but with that all, stone sledgehammer still better than iron one, this is main idea of my post

For4ger

For4ger

4 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Primitive weapons will be faster but hit not as hard.

When you start to get to the higher tier melee weapons after the primitive weapons (what we refer as T0 weapons), you need to perk into their corresponding perks to improve your efficiencies with them.

For sledgehammers, you would need to perk into Skull Crusher to reduce stamina usage and increase damage while Flurry of Strength increases attack speeds.  Both of those perks fall under the Strength attribute

I knot that all, spend skills on 3 lvl of skull crusher, but with that all, stone sledgehammer still better than iron one, this is main idea of my post