Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

[I searched for 'Zombie Attack' for a few pages and a few other things before starting this thread, hopefully not beating a dead horse here.]

Keeping my expectations as dreams for this, but I'd really like just a little more variety in melee combat, I doubt the pimps will be adding any content that would add a need for more animations, but [I think] I'd really like to see a secondary attack for the zombies, or perhaps just some of them. My proposal is a 'lunge' based attack, probably having the zombie slow down a moment as the wind-up, then stagger forward in a burst of speed, then fall forwards when attacking with an increased chance of inflicting a stun. The effect hopefully gives the zombie an attack that, minus the wind-up, feels like it has longer range but also would add some more of those 'Haha, clumsy zombie.' moments (I love those), while still being dangerous, and making the melee-range dance just a little more dicey and a bit less predictable.

Maybe there's already something in the works. Or maybe it'll be in a sequel. 

[I searched for 'Zombie Attack' for a few pages and a few other things before starting this thread, hopefully not beating a dead horse here.]

Keeping my expectations as dreams for this, but I'd really like just a little more variety in melee combat, I doubt the pimps will be adding any content that would add a need for more animations, but [I think] I'd really like to see a secondary attack for the zombies, or perhaps just some of them. My proposal is a 'lunge' based attack, probably having the zombie slow down a moment as the wind-up, then stagger forward in a burst of speed, then fall forwards when attacking with an increased chance of inflicting a stun. The effect hopefully gives the zombie an attack that, minus the wind-up, feels like it has longer range but also would add some more of those 'Haha, clumsy zombie.' moments (I love those), while still being dangerous, and making the melee-range dance just a little more dicey and a bit less predictable.
Maybe there's already something in the works. Or maybe it'll be in a sequel.