Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SeaSquall

SeaSquall

I am not trying to be rude here, but how is not seeing a single deer in 40 days balanced?  I don't think deer should be rare spawns.  Day, noon, night.  It doesn't matter the time.  I haven't seen a single one and I looked and looked.  I didn't just sit around and hope they hop in front of me like in previous versions.

You say its a bit less, but as someone who has over 1K hours in A21, it is fair bit more than "a bit" by my personal experience. 

Since you say you have no issue can you give me some pointers? 

I can only write to you what my experience is here and I have yet to see a single deer in 40 in-game days and that doesn't seem normal to me.

The only thing I see are Rabbit and Boar.   They seem to be balanced.  

I have seen other people say the same thing on other forums so this isn't just something that is happening to me. 

EDIT:  I also forgot to mention that I play solo with default settings on Survivalist.  Not sure if that affects spawns or not. 

EDIT 2:  Now I definitely know something is up with spawning.  I have 4 boar in front of me just trotting beside me not a care in the world.  I have never seen that before.   Something is up with the generation of this seed.  I started a new game with the same settings and saw a deer in a few days.    

SeaSquall

SeaSquall

I am not trying to be rude here, but how is not seeing a single deer in 40 days balanced?  I don't think deer should be rare spawns.  Day, noon, night.  It doesn't matter the time.  I haven't seen a single one and I looked and looked.  I didn't just sit around and hope they hop in front of me like in previous versions.

You say its a bit less, but as someone who has over 1K hours in A21, it is fair bit more than "a bit" by my personal experience. 

I can only write to you what my experience is here and I have yet to see a single deer in 40 in-game days and that doesn't seem normal to me.

I have seen other people say the same thing on other forums so this isn't just something that is happening to me. 

EDIT:  I also forgot to mention that I play solo with default settings on Survivalist.  Not sure if that affects spawns or not. 

SeaSquall

SeaSquall