Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
lvdjj

lvdjj

add text

Really like these 3 mods beehives/chickencoops/fishfarm, but I feel like they can be made better, so I polish them a little for my own use hehe.
The 'Preppocalypse' seems to have them polish but I was thinking if you guys have any plan to merge only these 3 mods?
I can help with the desc/recipe/balancing parts if that's okay. 😄
Also may I ask.. was it possible for chickencoops mods to work without changing birdnest? (just like the honeycomb tree logs to be coexist with vanilla birdnest)

Edit: Is there any discord for your mods for convenient chat? your mods on nexus doesn't allow posts.

lvdjj

lvdjj

Really like these 3 mods beehives/chickencoops/fishfarm, but I feel like they can be made better, so I polish them a little for my own use hehe.
The 'Preppocalypse' seems to have them polish but I was thinking if you guys have any plan to merge only these 3 mods?
I can help with the desc/recipe/balancing parts if that's okay. 😄
Also may I ask.. was it possible for chickencoops mods to work without changing birdnest? (just like the honeycomb tree logs to be coexist with vanilla birdnest)