Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
s99

s99

2 hours ago, s99 said:

thank you very much for the detail reply. i just updated to b336 and try again but the cookers still not working, maybe as what you said there should be some conflict between the mods. i will keep trying to figure it out.

anyway, thanks again for the kindly answer and support.

FYI, i found that if i placed the cooker or oven on a certain spot will make it out or order somehow, meh.... its weired but gotta arrange a new spot for them to slove this problem. btw, i still cannot see those other cooking stations in my crafting list, it should be another issue then.

s99

s99

2 hours ago, s99 said:

thank you very much for the detail reply. i just updated to b336 and try again but the cookers still not working, maybe as what you said there should be some conflict between the mods. i will keep trying to figure it out.

anyway, thanks again for the kindly answer and support.

FYI, i found that if i placed the cooker or oven in a certain spot will make it out or order somehow, meh.... its weired but gotta arrange a new spot for them to slove this problem. btw, i still cannot see those other cooking stations in my crafting list, it should be another issue then.