Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Okay thanks for checking. I have no idea why I was getting the problems I was getting, but when I was checking the mods with Bushcraft bites, those two caused me to not see the recipes. Sorry to put you through all of that. I will see if I can get them all to work together. 

You are awesome!

Update:

I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I am not able to get things to work. Chicken coops is (seemingly) working as I am finding chicks, can't find the logs for the queen bee yet (though I haven't really moved much past the point I start in while I have been testing). I am still trying to figure out my issue (most likely an ID-10T operator error so....) but I am stubborn when I find something I like so I won't give up yet. Again, thank you for taking the time to check into this for me, I know you have a lot of other things you do so it does mean a lot.

Update to the update:

So yeah....definitely an ID-10T error. I was running the game through the Mod Launcher; that is what created the issue. Since it hasn't yet been updated for 1.0, the problem was in there. I put all of the mods into the 7 days mod folder and it works fine now. 

Now, I just have to figure out which of the other mods is removing all crafting windows but the "Basics" tab...... 

Okay thanks for checking. I have no idea why I was getting the problems I was getting, but when I was checking the mods with Bushcraft bites, those two caused me to not see the recipes. Sorry to put you through all of that. I will see if I can get them all to work together. 

You are awesome!

Update: I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but I am not able to get things to work. Chicken coops is (seemingly) working as I am finding chicks, can't find the logs for the queen bee yet (though I haven't really moved much past the point I start in while I have been testing). I am still trying to figure out my issue (most likely an ID-10T operator error so....) but I am stubborn when I find something I like so I won't give up yet. Again, thank you for taking the time to check into this for me, I know you have a lot of other things you do so it does mean a lot.

You are awesome!