Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
laizin

laizin

On 6/28/2024 at 10:55 PM, Slingblade2040 said:

This is my opinion and how i view it, INT class should be played like you actually have some INT.

Lay down spike traps, use hatches, use barb wire to slow down enemies so you can get good headshots with your crap weapons for maximum damage, use molotovs, use pipe bombs. You aren't limited in ways to kill the zombies unless you are limiting how you do it because oh using hatches is cheesy or some other silly rule. 

Well said,well said,I have mutual feeling,too.
I've always picked skill trees depend on which weapons looted,that means put points into mix skill tree,
so even if INT build seems weaker at the beginning,there's compensate to cover it up.
BTW I don't think INT build is weak from the start,
a stun baton+bone knife are a good match to deal with Zs in most cases,
and of course like you say,INT build should need other "services" to offer higher output,
whether from offensive or defensive perspective:

Put Zs on fire/Let them bleed/Spike or fence to slow them down...etc

geeez,so much options,just get Creative!
This build might not the be the fastest killing Zs style in the first place,
but would be the most interesting ways of playing it 🤪

So after watching Zs get roasted+electrified+bleed out to death,
we should rename it-"debuff king"that is,lol

laizin

laizin

This is my opinion and how i view it, INT class should be played like you actually have some INT.

Lay down spike traps, use hatches, use barb wire to slow down enemies so you can get good headshots with your crap weapons for maximum damage, use molotovs, use pipe bombs. You aren't limited in ways to kill the zombies unless you are limiting how you do it because oh using hatches is cheesy or some other silly rule. 

Well said,well said,
I have mutual feeling,too.
I always pick skill trees depend on which weapon looted,that means put points into mix skill tree,
so even if INT seems weaker at the beginning,there's compensate to cover it up.
and of course like you say,INT build should need other "services" to offer higher output,

we should rename it-"debuff king"that is,lol

laizin

laizin

Well said,well said,
I always pick skill trees depend on which weapon looted,that means put points into mix skill tree,

we should rename it-"debuff king"that is,lpl

laizin

laizin

Well said,well said,
BTW I don't think INT build is weak from the start,a stun baton+bone knife are a good match to deal with Zs in most cases,
whether from offensive or defensive perspective:Put Zs on fire/Let them bleed/Spike or fence to slow them down...etc
but would be the most interesting ways of running it 🤪

we should rename it-"debuff king"that is,lpl