Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
LuvShiramine

LuvShiramine

Walking diagonally is faster when not sprinting, however i think it would be a nice qol if it was base kit 

the ai seems to break a bit when you go vertical, ie nerd polling sometimes, idk if you guys touched it or not but i am curious now 

with window culling idk if its intentional but it seems to happen way to close and it looks awful

there's a lot of menu based freezes that weren't present in older versions   

challenges don't seem to track sometimes, either because they are too specific and not inclusive, ie using a worse tool then what you have you harvesting something to get the challenge requirement but the object is not in the challenge guide lines

ui xp gains and such are permanently displayed and the numbers stack on each other in the ui sometimes 

there seems to be an afk base glitch in this video as well but i doubt you guys are against is necessarily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quws12TA7jE

zombies seem to "wall bang" bang you through certain hole with god like reach

ladders seem to be changed for the worse

controller seems to have some control scheme issues people don't like 

if i have anything to add i will add it here 

LuvShiramine

LuvShiramine

Walking diagonally is faster when not sprinting, however i think it would be a nice qol if it was base kit 

the ai seems to break a bit when you go vertical, ie nerd polling sometimes, idk if you guys touched it or not but i am curious now 

with window culling idk if its intentional but it seems to happen way to close and it looks awful

challenges don't seem to track sometimes, either because they are too specific and not inclusive, ie using a worse tool then what you have you harvesting something to get the challenge requirement but the object is not in the challenge guide lines

ui xp gains and such are permanently displayed and the numbers stack on each other in the ui sometimes 

there seems to be an afk base glitch in this video as well but i doubt you guys are against is necessarily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quws12TA7jE

LuvShiramine

LuvShiramine

Walking diagonally is faster when not sprinting, however i think its a nice qol if it was base kit