Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Leelareso

Leelareso

8 minutes ago, Riamus said:

I have FSR set to ultra and it is running really smoothly for me.  That was actually a nice surprise considering another game was really blurry when FSR was enabled.  I did need to make a couple adjustments to settings, but overall my settings are higher than they were in A21 and the game is running better.  Of course, I haven't gotten to tier 5 quests in the cities, so can't comment on if I still have problems there.

You use nvidia or amd? A lot of people write on steam that they also have problems with the game running worse. Often it is the cards from nvidia that appear.

Leelareso

Leelareso

6 minutes ago, Riamus said:

I have FSR set to ultra and it is running really smoothly for me.  That was actually a nice surprise considering another game was really blurry when FSR was enabled.  I did need to make a couple adjustments to settings, but overall my settings are higher than they were in A21 and the game is running better.  Of course, I haven't gotten to tier 5 quests in the cities, so can't comment on if I still have problems there.

You use nvidia or amd? A lot of people write on steam that they also have problems with the game running worse. Often it is the cards from nvidi that appear.