Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Leelareso

Leelareso

12 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I think you might be the first one I've seen to measure performance in watts .. :)

Usually people get upset if their hardware isn't being utilized fully while a game is chuggalugging (like having plenty of idle CPU cores with 7dtd).

It's not an invalid take, just.. likely not what is meant if TFP advertises "performance optimizations". They'll mean "better FPS", or "more stable FPS".

Read again. The game runs worse on the same settings (has less FPS) What don't you understand? And if it has less fps and at the same time the card needs ALSO 2x more power then something is wrong. On the previous version everything was ok.

Btw

Read more about computer hardware and what watts are. I work with computers 20 years by profession I am after computer science and electronics.

Compare it to this, you go to a mechanic and he misaligns the controller in your car. The controller starts giving you the wrong mixture, and because of this, not only do you have less power, but it also burns more fuel

Leelareso

Leelareso

5 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I think you might be the first one I've seen to measure performance in watts .. :)

Usually people get upset if their hardware isn't being utilized fully while a game is chuggalugging (like having plenty of idle CPU cores with 7dtd).

It's not an invalid take, just.. likely not what is meant if TFP advertises "performance optimizations". They'll mean "better FPS", or "more stable FPS".

Read again. The game runs worse on the same settings (has less FPS) What don't you understand? And if it has less fps and at the same time the card needs ALSO 2x more power then something is wrong. On the previous version everything was ok.

Btw

Read more about computer hardware and what watts are. I work with computers 20 years by profession I am after computer science and electronics.

Leelareso

Leelareso

1 minute ago, theFlu said: