Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Leelareso

Leelareso

1 hour ago, Xarion said:

Well, maybe it is different for an NVidia videocard. I have 5600x CPU and RX 6650 XT GPU. In A21 I have quite stable 60 fps at 2560x1440 with my settings. After updating to v1.0 exp I had only 35-40 fps in the forest biome with the same old video settings (without FSR, because there was no such feature in A21). Then I checked impact of all video options on my setup and found out that Shadows Quality is the problem. Usually I played 7DTD with Shadows Quality at High, but now I have to set it to Low and use FSR = High at the same screen resolution.

Maybe this will help someone to achieve good performance with AMD videocards in v1.0 exp.

From what I've noticed with myself, turning on FSR worsens performance.
Which is very strange.

nvidia released new drivers today. I will let you know if there is any improvement,

yeah tested. When i turn on FSR (high) i have less fps and when is capped 60 fps on low settings in 2k wattage goes up from 80 to 130

As far as I know FSR and DLSS should improve and not worsen performance

Leelareso

Leelareso

1 hour ago, Xarion said:

Well, maybe it is different for an NVidia videocard. I have 5600x CPU and RX 6650 XT GPU. In A21 I have quite stable 60 fps at 2560x1440 with my settings. After updating to v1.0 exp I had only 35-40 fps in the forest biome with the same old video settings (without FSR, because there was no such feature in A21). Then I checked impact of all video options on my setup and found out that Shadows Quality is the problem. Usually I played 7DTD with Shadows Quality at High, but now I have to set it to Low and use FSR = High at the same screen resolution.

Maybe this will help someone to achieve good performance with AMD videocards in v1.0 exp.

Which is very strange.

nvidia released new drivers today. I will let you know if there is any improvement,

yeah tested. When i turn on FSR (high) i have less fps and when is capped 60 fps on low settings 2k wattage goes up from 80 to 130

As far as I know FSR and DLSS should improve and not worsen performance

Leelareso

Leelareso

1 hour ago, Xarion said:

Which is very strange.

yeah tested. When i turn on FSR (high) i have less fps and when is capped 60 fps on low settings 2k wattage goes up from 80 to 130

Leelareso

Leelareso

43 minutes ago, Xarion said:

Which is very strange.

Leelareso

Leelareso

35 minutes ago, Xarion said:

Which is very strange.