Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I have seen the same issue. It seemed to be worse if i was looking at or moving towards buildings.  I uninstalled\reinstalled etc.  My partner is playing on a pc next to me - we're both connected to the same server, and she has no issue. Others on the same server didn't have the issue either.  So, it points to something on my machine at the moment but i have played the last 6? alphas at least on this machine and only the last one and current experimental have had the issue.  It also doesn't happen all the time...

I seem to remember (as I type this) that once having the citrix client installed was an issue but that was years ago. I might look into that tonight. EDIT - I think the issue i'm remembering was a conflict between Unity engine and Citrix workspace.  It was aaages ago.  Also - the issue only happens on servers, not when I played local.

I have seen the same issue. It seemed to be worse if i was looking at or moving towards buildings.  I uninstalled\reinstalled etc.  My partner is playing on a pc next to me - we're both connected to the same server, and she has no issue. Others on the same server didn't have the issue either.  So, it points to something on my machine at the moment but i have played the last 6? alphas at least on this machine and only the last one and current experimental have had the issue.  It also doesn't happen all the time...

I seem to remember (as I type this) that once having the citrix client installed was an issue but that was years ago. I might look into that tonight. EDIT - I think the issue i'm remembering was a conflict between Unity engine and Citrix workspace.  It was aaages ago.

I seem to remember (as I type this) that once having the citrix client installed was an issue but that was years ago. I might look into that tonight.