Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
b0rgerking

b0rgerking

Specifically for me I'm doing a playthrough for each skill tree (still on perception as my first one for now) where I have to max that tree before putting any points anywhere else.  Without even that first easy point in Iron Gut I end up thirsty and hungry long before the day's out and I'm not harvesting as much to get ahead of food supply with no point in living off the land either.  I realize it's likely not an issue for most people at all though, which is why I asked if anyone could just tell me what to change in the file.

Edit: Also I'm reluctant to give up 2 slots of inventory to carry food/water when being able to fill up without wasting a lot of food and drink would cover it.  Just unwilling/unable to always do the math. :)

b0rgerking

b0rgerking

Specifically for me I'm doing a playthrough for each skill tree (still on perception as my first one for now) where I have to max that tree before putting any points anywhere else.  Without even that first easy point in Iron Gut I end up thirsty and hungry long before the day's out and I'm not harvesting as much to get ahead of food supply with no point in living off the land either.  I realize it's likely not an issue for most people at all though, which is why I asked if anyone could just tell me what to change in the file.