Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ecksfiftyone

ecksfiftyone

EDIT****  MY issue below was that I didnt understand the new locking system. I now understand how it works and that I dont need the combobox to set the number of slots. This is indeed working and I'm just an idiot.  *****

I'm running 1.0 B333 - Backpack locking is not working. 

On my server, I used to have 12 slots locked. Those slots are still locked, but I have no option to adjust. No combobox. 

Due to a lot of mods on the server, to be sure, I did a fresh install locally, and fired up a local game with 0 mods.  Pure vanilla. 

I have no combobox. I have a lock button that seems to toggle locking ALL slots, but doesn't seem to work.  So vanilla locking is not there for me. 

Installed 96 Slot backpack. 

I have 96 slots, but still no locking. 

Is locking still in the 96 slot backpack? I saw a comment about fixing this last week... maybe B333 broke it again? Can anyone else confirm it's working on B333?

ecksfiftyone

ecksfiftyone

I'm running 1.0 B333 - Backpack locking is not working. 

On my server, I used to have 12 slots locked. Those slots are still locked, but I have no option to adjust. No combobox. 

Due to a lot of mods on the server, to be sure, I did a fresh install locally, and fired up a local game with 0 mods.  Pure vanilla. 

I have no combobox. I have a lock button that seems to toggle locking ALL slots, but doesn't seem to work.  So vanilla locking is not there for me. 

Installed 96 Slot backpack. 

I have 96 slots, but still no locking. 

Is locking still in the 96 slot backpack? I saw a comment about fixing this last week... maybe B333 broke it again? Can anyone else confirm it's working on B333?