Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Exeline

Exeline

1 hour ago, vom said:

I really like the Wandering Horde mod, with the Headshot only mod. It really increases the challenge of longterm survival, and feels more like a zombie experience. Someone said once the Headshot mod had issues with vultures? Not sure if that was ever resolved, but both work well for me. I also turn xp gain down to 25%, and loot respawn = off.

What about loot abundance setting? Ever thought of changing it? 

Just curious, i am trying to make an ideal setup for singleplayer for me, but without blood moons. Warrior diff. + loot respawn off.

Wandering hordes + Improved Hordes + 4x ambient zombies (i could keep the dangerous cities, but i do miss an occational zombie or bunch in the wilderness).

And some QoL mods not worth mentioning.

Exeline

Exeline

23 minutes ago, vom said:

I really like the Wandering Horde mod, with the Headshot only mod. It really increases the challenge of longterm survival, and feels more like a zombie experience. Someone said once the Headshot mod had issues with vultures? Not sure if that was ever resolved, but both work well for me. I also turn xp gain down to 25%, and loot respawn = off.

Just curious, i am trying to make an ideal setup for singleplayer for me, but without blood moons. Warrior diff. + loot respawn off.

Wandering hordes + Improved Hordes + 4x ambient zombies (i could keep the dangerous cities, but i do miss an occational zombie or a bunch in the wilderness).

Exeline

Exeline

16 minutes ago, vom said:

Just curious, i am trying to make an ideal setup for singleplayer. Warrior diff. + loot respawn off.

Wandering hordes + Improved Hordes + 4x ambient zombies (i could keep the dangerous cities, but i do miss an occational zombie or a bunch in the wilderness).