Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AtlasP

AtlasP

It seems there should be a lot of demand for 8k (max size for eventual crossplay), "Biome Layout: Line" seeds that actually put the biomes in order: pine forest, burnt forest, desert, snow, wasteland. (Alternatively I'd also be ok with: burnt forest, pine forest, desert, snow, wasteland.)

You'd think this should be the default/most common configuration, but so far I have been unable to generate even one that does this correctly. Anyone else manage to find any of these yet?

AtlasP

AtlasP

It seems there should be a lot of demand for 8k "Biome Layout: Line" seeds that actually put the biomes in order: pine forest, burnt forest, desert, snow, wasteland. (Alternatively I'd also be ok with: burnt forest, pine forest, desert, snow, wasteland.)

You'd think this should be the default/most common configuration, but so far I have been unable to generate even one that does this correctly. Anyone else manage to find any of these yet?

AtlasP

AtlasP

It seems there should be a lot of demand for 8k "Biome Layout: Line" seeds that actually put the biomes in order: pine forest, burnt forest, desert, snow, wasteland. You'd think this should be the default/most common configuration, but so far I have been unable to generate even one that does this correctly. Anyone else manage to find any of these yet?