Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
cmanager

cmanager

+New armor sets, perks ( We use it to gun, tool and armor repairing but could repair different kind of repair kits )
+Graphics ( Lightining is disturbing sometimes )

+Character creation

+Challenge reward system

+Never ending horde i loved it. Till 4am they keep spawns.

+Wasteland is full of tense. Nerves off, but most exciting.

+Dew collector useful early

+New Tier system, visiting to other trader and being able to do current tier quests not limited to T1

+Trader opening at 04:05 ( End of night is time saver )

-Bicycle sound specially when stamina is low (25-35)

-Infested quests are pain ( Even T2 is hard but when i try T3 and bunch of strong ferals are wakes up and never stop coming )

-First days of Navezgane non-stop walking 1km to quest and come back ( with limited backpack and no bicycle or bike : boring )

-Burning Shaft Mod ( When you got Z's on fire, you cant see where Z fell, lots of  burning effect )

Excited to keep continue playing and enjoy it.

cmanager

cmanager

+New armor sets, perks ( We use it to gun, tool and armor repairing but could repair different kind of repair kits )

+Character creation

+Challenge reward system

+New Tier system, visiting to other trader and being able to do current tier quests not limited to T1

+Trader opening at 04:05 ( End of night is time saver )

-Infested quests are pain ( Even T2 is hard but when i try T3 and bunch of strong ferals are wakes up and never stop coming )

-First days of Navezgane non-stop walking 1km to quest and come back ( with limited backpack and no bicycle or bike : boring )

cmanager

cmanager

+Character creation

+Challenge reward system