Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

So, will the other new animal models be added for stable? I think some still are using the old models.

Also, all of the new dismemberment stuff is cool and all, but crippling an enemy's limbs is still extremely rare outside of instakilling them. Even if you stab their leg 10 times, they probably won't lose it. I think dismemberment needs to be less luck based, and more focus based, because as it stands as far as I can tell, its just a % chance that gets greater the more you invest into an attribute, which sucks early-midgame when you just can't target limbs 90% of the time.

I've also noticed lots of zombies stuck in blocks/floors, and that a lot of windows and holes in walls (despite being 2 blocks large) can't be passed through without crouching, and I don't recall this happening in a21. It's been getting to be a pretty frequent occurence, at least for me. Not sure if its a bug or some issue with the character system, I don't know.

User

User

So, will the other new animal models be added for stable? I think some still are using the old models.

Also, all of the new dismemberment stuff is cool and all, but crippling an enemy's limbs is still extremely rare outside of instakilling them. Even if you stab their leg 10 times, they probably won't lose it. I think dismemberment needs to be less luck based, and more focus based, because as it stands as far as I can tell, its just a % chance that gets greater the more you invest into an attribute, which sucks early-midgame when you just can't target limbs 90% of the time.

I've also noticed lots of zombies stuck in blocks/floors, and that a lot of windows and holes in walls (despite being 2 blocks large) can't be passed through without crouching, and I don't recall this happening in a21. It's been getting to be a pretty frequent occurence, at least for me. Not sure if its a bug or some issue with the character system, I don't know.

User

User

I've also noticed lots of zombies stuck in blocks/floors, and that a lot of windows and holes in walls (despite being 2 blocks large) can't be passed through without crouching, and I don't recall this happening in a21. It's been getting pretty frequent, at least for me. Not sure if its a bug or some issue with the character system, I don't know.

User

User

User

User