Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
User

User

One thing I noticed is that there seem to be less roaming zombies in the area I started in. Could just be anecdotel, but it made exploring at night still feel risky as ferals are very dangerous early on, but not quite as annoying with zombies constantly surrounding me in a sort of circle like before. Anyone else feel like less zombies spawn in this manner? I actually like this quite a bit, makes it feel more abandoned, and if you do see something, it feels more meaningful. I also find the brightness a lot better. I see people saying it's too bright at night, but I honestly I kind of like it (that's only what I think though, could be a wrong opinion) 😅

I got some points invested into agility as I wanted to try a bow build, ended up getting a no encumberance at night book, the book that makes trash not make noise, and night vision goggles. Been having a lot of fun in the earlier pois at night with this setup. Not completely safe either, as while it seems zombies lose me more easily now after being seen, they're tankier, so when I get spotted, it's a bigger threat.

Does seem that random zombies from the street will see me somehow and not lose me despite being sneaking inside of a poi. Not 100% on why.

(Man I hope key racks eventually just unlock doors and don't force them to stay locked in an open state)

User

User

One thing I noticed is that there seem to be less roaming zombies in the area I started in. Could just be anecdotel, but it made exploring at night still feel risky as ferals are very dangerous early on, but not quite as annoying with zombies constantly surrounding me in a sort of circle like before. Anyone else feel like less zombies spawn in this manner? I actually like this quite a bit. I also find the brightness a lot better. I see people saying it's too bright at night, but I honestly I kind of like it (that's only what I think though, could be a wrong opinion) 😅

I got some points invested into agility as I wanted to try a bow build, ended up getting a no encumberance at night book, the book that makes trash not make noise, and night vision goggles. Been having a lot of fun in the earlier pois at night with this setup. Not completely safe either, as while it seems zombies lose me more easily now after being seen, they're tankier, so when I get spotted, it's a bigger threat.

Does seem that random zombies from the street will see me somehow and not lose me despite being sneaking inside of a poi. Not 100% on why.

(Man I hope key racks eventually just unlock doors and don't force them to stay locked in an open state)

User

User

One thing I noticed is that there seem to be less roaming zombies in the area I started in. Could just be anecdotel, but it made exploring at night still feel risky as ferals are very dangerous early on, but not quite as annoying with zombies constantly surrounding me in a sort of circle like before. Anyone else feel like less zombies spawn in this manner? I actually like this quite a bit. I also find the brightness a lot better. I see people saying it's too bright at night, but I honestly I kind of like it (that's only what I think though, could be a wrong opinion) 😅

User

User

User

User

I got some points invested into agility as I wanted to try a bow build, ended up getting a no encumberance at night book, the book that makes trash not make noise, and night vision goggles. Been having a lot of fun in the earlier pois at night with this setup.

User

User

User

User

One thing I noticed is that there seem to be less roaming zombies in the area I started in. Could just be anecdotel, but it made exploring at night still feel risky as ferals are very dangerous early on, but not quite as annoying with zombies constantly surrounding me. Anyone else feel like less zombies spawn? I actually like this quite a bit.

User

User

One thing I noticed is that there seem to be less roaming zombies in the area I started in. Could just be anecdotel, but it made exploring at night still feel risky as ferals are very dangerous early on, but not quite as annoying with zombies constantly surrounding me. Anyone else feel like less zombies spawn?