Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OmegaFerret

OmegaFerret

I really like it so far.  Not much i dont like. It looks wonderful. I love the challenge system. Doesnt seem much harder than before (i do have 200% loot though)

I noticed theres a bug with one of the challenges. I am using a stone axe to harvest polymers. They are not being recorded when you get one.

Also when you run out of stam on the bike it gives you that scraping sound like its trying to spin its wheels going up hill and will continue for a bit,

So i know they are tying to get you to move different locations. But i am 32/60 on my quest thing and reket isnt sending me on the opening trade routes to the 3rd person. and i am still only maxing out at tier 2 quests from him

OmegaFerret

OmegaFerret

I really like it so far.  Not much i dont like. It looks wonderful. I love the challenge system. Doesnt seem much harder than before (i do have 200% loot though)

I noticed theres a bug with one of the challenges. I am using a stone axe to harvest polymers. They are not being recorded when you get one.

Also when you run out of stam on the bike it gives you that scraping sound like its trying to spin its wheels going up hill and will continue for a bit,