Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely love the utter hatred towards the new controls. It shows the devs that they @%$#ed up. I genuinely don't know how it made it past testing. They really should've had someone who used controller before try it out. Because it's awful!

It's like they saw it was at minimum playable and just went "Eh it works. Let's ship it.". @%$# that mentality. For this big of a drop (To consoles and to PC's) the controls need to be GOOD. You don't want to @%$# off the console players anymore. Trust me on that. 

EDIT: Side note. Most of the people posting here are people who created a forum account just to say how bad the controls are. If your players are willing to do that, you know you @%$#ed up.

Sincerely,

Cactus

I'm not going to lie, I absolutely love the utter hatred towards the new controls. It shows the devs that they @%$#ed up. I genuinely don't know how it made it past testing. They really should've had someone who used controller before try it out. Because it's awful!

It's like they saw it was at minimum playable and just went "Eh it works. Let's ship it.". @%$# that mentality. For this big of a drop (To consoles and to PC's) the controls need to be GOOD. You don't want to @%$# off the console players anymore. Trust me on that. 

Sincerely,

Cactus