Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
treos

treos

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

If this were a problem of the game thousands of players including myself would have the problem as well. The forum would be full with protesters. Since this isn't the case there must be something special with your situation and Beelzybub tried to eliminate all the common causes for various problems. Doesn't mean there can't be dozens of further causes we just didn't think of yet, especially since I can't remember seeing that error message here in the support section unless it was simply that steam wasn't running.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=7+days+to+die+"could+not+fully+initialize+steam"&source=web

turns out this problem is actually more common that you tried to make it out to be. and it looks to be a problem that dates back as far as 2020, if not further.

edit: resolved. it was nothing i could do to fix it. it was this FING DAMN WINDOWS 11 OS BEING STUPID!

rebooting the pc fixed whatever in WINDOWS had broken.

so, who knows. this whole situation could've been cause by literally ANYTHING when that is the fix.

treos

treos

If this were a problem of the game thousands of players including myself would have the problem as well. The forum would be full with protesters. Since this isn't the case there must be something special with your situation and Beelzybub tried to eliminate all the common causes for various problems. Doesn't mean there can't be dozens of further causes we just didn't think of yet, especially since I can't remember seeing that error message here in the support section unless it was simply that steam wasn't running.

https://search.brave.com/search?q=7+days+to+die+"could+not+fully+initialize+steam"&source=web

turns out this problem is actually more common that you tried to make it out to be. and it looks to be a problem that dates back as far as 2020, if not further.

edit: resolved. it was nothing i could do to fix it. it was this FING DAMN WINDOWS 11 OS BEING STUPID!

rebooting the pc fixed whatever in WINDOWS had broken.

treos

treos