Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
treos

treos

i purchased this game on october 15, 2022 on steam. i just tried launching the game from my steam library and now this game is telling me something is wrong with the license.

WTF? how many times do i have to get burned by fing corporate BS?!

i PURCHASED the game with irl MONEY and you're telling me i need to purchase it a SECOND time on steam now JUST because of this 1.0 crap? HELL NO!

i was going to buy this game again on psn so i could play with some friends who don't have PC's of their own. i am NOT buying a 2nd copy on STEAM after i already purchased it once!

and yes, this game IS still listed in my steam purchase history.

edit: and i just checked steamdb and it shows that you guys changed something related to the "steam or cd key" infor for the game recently. so, you screwed up something.

edit 2: and reinstalling didn't work.

treos

treos

i purchased this game on october 15, 2022 on steam. i just tried launching the game from my steam library and now this game is telling me something is wrong with the license.

i PURCHASED the game with irl MONEY and you're telling me i need to purchase it a SECOND time on steam now JUST because of this 1.0 crap? HELL NO!

i was going to buy this game again on psn so i could play with some friends who don't have PC's of their own. i am NOT buying a 2nd copy on STEAM after i already purchased it once!

edit: and i just checked steamdb and it shows that you guys changed something related to the "steam or cd key" infor for the game recently. so, you screwed up something.

treos

treos

treos

treos