Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Good morning! After playing 7 days as long as I have, I'm surprised I've never made an account! Anyway, straight down to business, Regarding the new zombie variations announced for 1.0. I implore you to look at Guppy's Zombies on the 7Daystodiemods website. The variations are very immersive, except for the big guy, he eats ammo and only 400 xp 🙄. I discovered 7 Days by watching MeatWagon22 back in the day and, joined in on the fun on Xbox for hundreds and hundreds of hours. I first booted it up on PC about a year a half ago (Long awaited and APPRECIATED 💝), and recently I have been diving into mods like a mad man making my own super cool Zomtopia! (Working CCTV, some modern guns like the intervention, tool racks that display tools, a friggin school bus that has a bit more storage than the 4x4 and is a pain in the butt to get through a city which keeps it lore friendly IMO). I may be rambling a bit or just really excited to be here this AM but I have many many other good ideas that I may end up posting because this game is perfecto! Unless of course there is an opening for someone with ideas at TFP 👀😏

Have a Magnificient day!

Good morning! After playing 7 days as long as I have, I'm surprised I've never made an account! Anyway straight down to business. Regarding the new zombie variations announced for 1.0, I implore you to look at Guppy's Zombies on the 7Daystodiemods website. The variations are very immersive, except for the big guy, he eats ammo and only 400 xp 🙄. I discovered 7 Days by watching MeatWagon22 back in the day and, joined in on the fun on Xbox for hundreds and hundreds of hours. I first booted it up on PC about a year a half ago (Long awaited and APPRECIATED 💝), and I have been diving into mods like a mad man! I have many many other good ideas that I may end up posting because this game is perfecto! Unless of course there is an opening for someone with ideas at TFP 👀😏

Have a Magnificient day!