Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SilentOwlz

SilentOwlz

Does anyone else feels like the streets of the game are WAAAY to empty for a zombie game ? 

Meanwhile in tear 5 & 6 quests feels like i just entered a concert inside a house kitchen. Every time i play the game feels rather boring when it comes to being on the streets walking outside and you mostly get from 1 to 4 zombies every 10 minutes. But in hordenights we get hundreds upon hundreds at your door, realistically speaking makes you feel like Resident Evil 4 when Leon says: Where did everybody go ? Bingo ?? 

Yeah... like that. Hundreds of zombies in hordenights but 1 to 4 in every corner at day time. Gets boring fast...

Any mods that adds more zombies in the streets ? Cuz for the looks of it, the Fun pimps won't be adding that back. It used to be like that in alpha 11 and prior, a lot of zombies everywhere you went.

ESPECIALLY IN THE STREETS.

Sad that THEY keep taking out good mechanics of the game same as Skill leveling progression...

SilentOwlz

SilentOwlz

Does anyone else feels like the streets of the game are WAAAY to empty for a zombie game ? 

Meanwhile in tear 5 & 6 quests feels like i just entered a concert inside a house kitchen. Every time i play the game feels rather boring when it comes to being on the streets walking outside and you mostly get from 1 to 4 zombies every 10 minutes. But in hordenights we get hundreds upon hundreds at your door, realistically speaking makes you feel like Resident Evil 4 when Leon says: 

Where did everybody go ? Bingo ?? 

Yeah... like that. Hundreds of zombies in hordenights but 1 to 4 in every corner at day time. Gets boring fast...

Any mods that adds more zombies in the streets ? Cuz for the looks of it, the Fun pimps won't be adding that back. It used to be like that in alpha 11 and prior, a lot of zombies everywhere you went.

Sad that THEY keep taking out good mechanics of the game same as Skill leveling progression...

SilentOwlz

SilentOwlz

Meanwhile in tear 5 & 6 quests feels like i just entered a concert inside a house kitchen. Every time i play the game feels rather boring when it comes to being on the streets walking outside and you mostly get from 1 to 4 zombies every 10 minutes. But in hordenights we get hundreds upon hundreds at your door, realistically speaking makes you feel like

Resident Evil 4 when Leon says 

Where did everybody go ? Bingo ??