Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Nmenth

Nmenth

I like selling loot to traders and managed to accrue enough dukes to buy two T6 and two T5 cells for my solar bank before I finally saw the gyrocopter parts I needed for sale. However, I tend to use more power than the solar bank can supply and need a generator bank in addition regardless. I wish there were more power alternatives available, like windmills that would be relatively cheap to make, but not generate much power, and atomic batteries that would be very much end game and require rare nuclear materials to assemble, but once built, would be the most efficient power source possible.

Nmenth

Nmenth

I like selling loot to traders and managed to accrue enough to buy two T6 and two T5 cells for my solar bank before I finally saw the gyrocopter parts I needed for sale. However, I tend to use more power than the solar bank can supply and need a generator bank in addition regardless. I wish there were power alternatives available, like windmills that would be relatively cheap to make, but not generate much power, and atomic batteries that would be very much end game and require rare nuclear materials to assemble, but once built, would be the most efficient power source possible.