Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Old Crow

Old Crow

Was watching this video by Guns, Nerds, & Steel from a few months ago and saw some stuff I wish were still around, graphically.

The old Toolbelt: I like that it used to look like an actual belt - from A13 on, it and the UI are just kind of.. sterile-looking.

Some of the old item icons: The old rocket launcher, and boulders especially. Not knocking on the newer graphics and models we have now, but a lot of the older ones actually looked pretty nice.

Vehicle assembly: Needed some work, but looked interesting.

Containers: Opening a container and having the border resemble what you've opened.

What are some old things from previous alphas you all miss?

Old Crow

Old Crow

Was watching this video by Guns, Nerds, & Steel from a few months ago and saw some stuff I wish were still around, graphically.

The old Toolbelt: I like that it used to look like an actual belt - from A13 on, it and the UI are just kind of.. sterile-looking.

Some of the old item icons: The old rocket launcher, and boulders especially. Not knocking on the newer graphics and models we have now, but a lot of the older ones actually looked pretty nice.

Vehicle assembly: Needed some work, but looked interesting.

What are some old things from previous alphas you all miss?