Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

clarifications and expanded info.

Something weird happened today, so I have to ask a question.  Can someone hack the game and cause their allies/teammates to be killed by mines within the trader compounds, and basically crash the game?  That is what happened to me today, and all within minutes of the third guy joining our game.

Update:  It was worse than I knew, the game didn't just crash, the save game file was corrupted and made unplayable.  My friend and I had played this particular saved game for weeks, and had on two previous occasions had two different folks join us for some 3 man team-play, and there we no computer issues with any of that.

We then were joined by another guy, who is an acquaintance of ours, and in a short time the game went completely bonkers, and the save game file was corrupted.  Are there any known issues with malware, different gamestage characters running quests out of the same trader, or mix of fast/slow computers that could cause this?

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

clarifications and expanded info.

Something weird happened today, so I have to ask a question.  Can someone hack the game and cause their allies/teammates to be killed by mines within the trader compounds, and basically crash the game?  That is what happened to me today, and all within minutes of the third guy joining our game.

Update:  It was worse than I knew, the game didn't just crash, the save game file was corrupted and made unplayable.  My friend and I had played this particular saved game for weeks, and had on two previous occasions had two different folks join us for some 3 man team-play, and there we no computer issues with any of that.

We then were joined by another guy, who is an acquaintance of ours, and in a short time the game went completely bonkers, and the save game file was corrupted.  Are there any known issues with malware, different gamestage characters running quests out of the same trader, or mix of fast/slow computers that could cause this?