Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

A couple shorts, then the Main event, and a post mission AAR (After Action Review).  This thread is the third game/thread in the series, using Alpha 21.  By the time retail rolls around, I plan to still do weekly threads, but who knows how the game, and my playstyle will change.  I hope to have my playing under control, get some skills with writing, better videos, and then being able to play/post/publish in a timely fashion, so stay tuned folks, things are only going to be getting better.

Day 7

Last minute stuff video 1

Last minute stuff video 2

Hoard Night

Disaster---Video too big!

Wrap-up of this week's game/thread.

So, the 30+ minute Hoard Night video took 2 hours to tell me it was to big.

A couple shorts, then the Main event, and a post mission AAR (After Action Review).  This thread is the third game/thread in the series, using Alpha 21.  By the time retail rolls around, I plan to still do weekly threads, but who knows how the game, and my playstyle will change.  I hope to have my playing under control, get some skills with writing, better videos, and then being able to play/post/publish in a timely fashion, so stay tuned folks, things are only going to be getting better.

Day 7

Last minute stuff video 1

Last minute stuff video 2

Hoard Night

Disaster---Video too big!

Wrap-up of this week's game/thread.

So, the 30+ minute Hoard Night video took 2 hours to tell me it was to big.

dhfgjhkj