Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

Ok, I did give some time for folks to object to videos longer than one minute, so unless I hear a naysayer respond, I'll proceed with posting all the ~ one minute clips, as well as (to my thinking, kinda long) ~ 3-5 minute videos.  This means that video #2 fromw game day, four of Day 2's five videos, and the video from the morning of Day 3, are about to be uploaded and linked here.  One last question, though.  Is it allowed to link directly from my YouTube account to these forums?  As my foggy brain begins to recall memories of what seems a lifetime ago, back when I used a webcam to make some videos of a board game called "Axis & Allies" (which can now be played on computer these days), I seem to recall that this may or may not be allowed.  So, can I post a link to these forums on my YouTube page?

Ok, I did give some time for folks to object to videos longer than one minute, so unless I hear a naysayer respond, I'll proceed with posting all the ~ one minute clips, as well as (to my thinking, kinda long) ~ 3-5 minute videos.  This means that video #2 fromw game day, four of Day 2's five videos, and the video from the morning of Day 3, are about to be uploaded and linked here.  One last question, though.  Is it allowed to link directly from my YouTube account to these forums?  As my foggy brain begins to recall memories of what seems a lifetime ago, back when I used a webcam to make some videos of a board game called "Axis & Allies" (which can now be played on computer these days), I seem to recall that this may or may not be allowed.  So, can I post a like to these forums on my YouTube page?