Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I pointed out the problems with the magazine system many times when it was announced, but it's unfortunate that the fundamental problems don't seem to be widely shared.
The appearance rate of magazines is mutually exclusive, and the optimal solution is to improve only machine gunner skills and play spam-like, and if you want to play efficiently, there is basically no other answer. (There are only a few options to improve your picking skills and create a workbench early)
And since you are giving up on QoL, you tend to be dissatisfied with the game.
However, considering that many modders have adopted the vanilla magazine system as is and have not specifically tried to solve the above problems, I think that the magazine system is the best and perfect system, and my criticism may be misplaced. yeah. hahaha.

I pointed out the problems with the magazine system many times when it was announced, but it's unfortunate that the fundamental problems don't seem to be widely shared.
The appearance rate of magazines is mutually exclusive, and the optimal solution is to improve only machine gunner skills and play spam-like, and if you want to play efficiently, there is basically no other answer. (There are some options to improve your picking skills and create a workbench early.)
And since you are giving up on QoL, you tend to be dissatisfied with the game.
However, considering that many modders have adopted the vanilla magazine system as is and have not specifically tried to solve the above problems, I think that the magazine system is the best and perfect system, and my criticism may be misplaced. yeah. hahaha.