Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Warwolf

Warwolf

After seeing both Glock9's "Trapped in Higashi" playthrough and a number of Kentucky Ballistics videos, I had an idea for another use for the oodles of brass that come from loot bags: Brass Solid Hunting Rounds.

The basic idea would be that they would be a semi-armor-piercing round, with performance between standard bullets and the already in-game AP rounds. The core of them would be a new "Brass Bullet Tips," made with 4 or 5 units of Brass. However, I have not the programming experience to make my idea a reality. I was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

Warwolf

Warwolf

After seeing both Glock's "Trapped in Higashi" playthrough and a number of Kentucky Ballistics videos, I had an idea for another use for the oodles of brass that come from loot bags: Brass Solid Hunting Rounds.

The basic idea would be that they would be a semi-armor-piercing round, with performance between standard bullets and the already in-game AP rounds. The core of them would be a new "Brass Bullet Tips," made with 4 or 5 units of Brass. However, I have not the programming experience to make my idea a reality. I was wondering if anyone could help me with that.