Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
WarMongerian

WarMongerian

I Decided not to play my test game to hoard night, so that I could concentrate on the first actual game.

The first actual weekly game fell through, as I made many a game screwing up error, and died for the first time, the first day.  Even then, I considered using that game for this thread, until I discovered an even bigger error, and that was caused by my playing tired.  When I went into my picture folder, there we so few images that I realized I needed to restart, and offer a better playthrough with more pictures from in game.  So, the first attempt got started on Sunday, but didn't get documented, and illness and health left me unable/uninterested in posting anything latter that day.  Last night, I started up the game to see where the latest guy had made it to, and here is the latest...

Yes I died again.jpg

About the Poll, the game will end not later than the 4th of May, so a two week grace period after the game stops being played seems like enough.

About the above image, That was the last Image I took, and the first days images are reformatted and ready for uploading

WarMongerian

WarMongerian

I Decided not to play my test game to hoard night, so that I could concentrate on the first actual game.

The first actual weekly game fell through, as I made many a game screwing up error, and died for the first time, the first day.  Even then, I considered using that game for this thread, until I discovered an even bigger error, and that was caused by my playing tired.  When I went into my picture folder, there we so few images that I realized I needed to restart, and offer a better playthrough with more pictures from in game.  So, the first attempt got started on Sunday, but didn't get documented, and illness and health left me unable/uninterested in posting anything latter that day.  Last night, I started up the game to see where the latest guy had made it to, and here is the latest...

Yes I died again.jpg