Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

Yeah I personally prefer something more in line what I posted, but honestly anything is better than what they currently have. I hope it isn't a design choice they are stuck on, cause no need to reinvent the wheel here. The standard ADS works for a reason and does a lot for immersion and gunplay.

I honestly expected them to change it like 2 alphas ago when they reskinned all the guns with new animations so that's why I am pretty disappointed that we are going into 1.0 with them in this state STILL. IF they are saving that for last it's a weird priority and decision.

Hopefully they aren't too stubborn on this and they see that people don't like how it currently is. In worst case mods can help, but I think it would be a shame for something basic like this that SHOULD be in the vanilla game.

OgreSlayeR

OgreSlayeR

Yeah I personally prefer something more in line what I posted, but honestly anything is better than what they currently have. I hope it isn't a design choice they are stuck on, cause no need to reinvent the wheel here. The standard ADS works for a reason and does a lot for immersion and gunplay.

I honestly expected them to change it like 2 alphas ago when they reskinned all the guns with new animations so that's why I am pretty disappointed that we are going into 1.0 with them in this state. IF they are saving that for last it's a weird priority and decision.

Hopefully they aren't too stubborn on this and they see that people don't like how it currently is. In worst case mods can help, but I think it would be a shame for something basic like this that SHOULD be in the vanilla game.